0

Stuggling through Hosea

Posted by Major Dave on 10:25 AM in ,
As a group we've been reading our way through Hosea. I find these passages about judgement very difficult to read, particularly during period in my life when God is increasingly trying to teach me about grace. My reading of Hosea 11 yesterday left me completely dry. So today, before I read, I asked God to open my eyes to see what He had for me in this passage. WoW. It was like seeing though new eyes.





Reading from The Message version, I began to see how God reacts to MY disobediences, rebellion and rejection.



      • He loves me and calls to me "My son".
      • He sticks with me and rescues me from human bondage.
      • He pulls my wagon.
      • He lifts me, like a baby, to His cheek.
      • He bends down to feed me.

      What an amazing set of images of Father God!


      |

      0 Comments

      Copyright © 2009 Winds of Hope All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.