0

Julie reacts to her first experience at Winds of Hope.

Posted by Major Dave on 9:04 PM
ALIVE 'ON AIR'
‘God is giving you the air, so… FLY!It’s time to spread out your wings…’(Jason Upton)
Tuesday was my first experience at a ‘Live Broadcast’ from a public café. I like this idea of being exposed to a BROAD audience, with eyes wide open. It is stretching, and stretching is good for every muscle, including wings.
Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. Freedom to be, to let the fragrance of Christ freely diffuse live ‘ON AIR’. To reflect the Lord’s glory without nets, with unveiled faces. To learn to sharpen the sword of the Spirit and unleash with boldness this wonderful hope we have in Jesus!
Yes, I’ m learning new ways, grasping this abundant life God offers. I thank you Major Dave to give me the chance to try on these new wings on the Winds of Hope.

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Winds of Hope All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.